How sleep turbo 2 on qi2 charger? Have to click power and daydream and developer options don't fix?

OP
SMYDSMITH

SMYDSMITH

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 2
Are you using Widget Locker and Moto's Active Display at the same time? I'm just guessing, but think the two of those are conflicting with each other and causing your issues. Have you tried turning Active Display off and see how the phone behaves with just Widget Locker?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
First thing I tried. Active display is off.
I use AppLock,Widgetlocker,androidpay(forces whole device lock btw and a different thread if issues) and gravity screen and Nova screen and I believe the combination might but I have not proven causes or enhances the issue .. to be continued

OP
SMYDSMITH

SMYDSMITH

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 2
Are you using Widget Locker and Moto's Active Display at the same time? I'm just guessing, but think the two of those are conflicting with each other and causing your issues. Have you tried turning Active Display off and see how the phone behaves with just Widget Locker?

When I put the turbo 2 on the qi2 charger it lights up and says it is charging and then it goes to the turbo lock screen and stays there till I unlock it then unlock widget locker and then press a screen off toggle app. Active display is disabled. It's annoying still

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
When I put the turbo 2 on the qi2 charger it lights up and says it is charging and then it goes to the turbo lock screen and stays there till I unlock it then unlock widget locker and then press a screen off toggle app. Active display is disabled. It's annoying still

Wow! That's definitely not how my phone operates. I don't have to do all of that after charging.

OP
SMYDSMITH

SMYDSMITH

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 2
Wow! That's definitely not how my phone operates. I don't have to do all of that after charging.

I know. And it seems there are now Tasker wizards on droid forums cause nobody has gotten back to me with a Tasker script and I can't figure out Tasker. Is there a Tasker thread on droid forums that Tasker wizards monitor and respond to that I could post a link to this thread?

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I have no idea. If no one has responded, then maybe no one uses it?