how much do you pay for your monthly bill on the droid incredible?

hellokitty08

Reaction score
So how much does your phone bill come out to with Verizon Wireless on a individual or family plan with the droid phone? I want to know if switching back to Verizon is going to hurt my pockets.

I remember I used to have an individual plan for a regular slim motorola phone with 450 mins and my bill used to come out to $250 every month and I didn't go over my minutes or texted a lot because I was trying to lower my monthly bill but even if I didn't use my phone for awhile my bill would still come out to about $250 a month.

So how much do you pay for your Verizon Wireless bill every month?

cpjr

Reaction score
WWWAAAAYYYYYYY less than $250/month, thats crazy.

But mine costs me nothing, as my work pays for it ;)

I would guess however you could get an equal plan with data/txt for $100-$125.

If you really want to know.....just go to Verizon's website and look the packages up.

OP
H

hellokitty08

Reaction score
I've already looked at the plans on the verizon site but that's not what I want to know lol I'm asking people who are already subscribed to verizon on the droid incredible or any other 3g smartphones because I do not want to be paying $250 a month for an individual plan that's only supposed to be for $40 a month with 450 mins (and this was just a regular motorola phone I had with verizon) you see what I mean?

iPirate

Reaction score
$40 for 450minutes?
+$30 for data
+$10 if you want texting
+ taxes
= 90-100?

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
$40 for 450minutes?
+$30 for data
+$10 if you want texting
+ taxes
= 90-100?

this^^ it's the minimum you'll be spending at VZ. but you shouldn't be spending over this, unless you need more talk minutes

iPirate

Reaction score
are you guessing? lol i need a definite answer...

Of course, but the $30 data plan is a required and set cost. Everything else depends, do you want a lot of minutes or a few, do you want texting or not?

I cant imagine it being $250 a month. I dont know how you did that. :icon_eek:

OP
H

hellokitty08

Reaction score
$40 for 450minutes?
+$30 for data
+$10 if you want texting
+ taxes
= 90-100?

this^^ it's the minimum you'll be spending at VZ. but you shouldn't be spending over this, unless you need more talk minutes

i wasn't going over my minutes and i was still paying $250 a month for a regular motorola phone. my friend who also had the same phone was also paying $250 a month. thats just too much for not going over mins and text and for a reg phone

cpjr

Reaction score
Yeah dude just add the package + extras, then tack on a few bucks for taxes, charges....that should be plenty close enough for you....a couple dollars one way or another isnt going to hurt anybody.

PS- $250 you were getting ripped off. Shouldnt be more than 1/2 that.

RichSmithSWM

Reaction score
I have 450 minutes
500 non m to m text
Data plan
My monthly bill is always less than $93. This month it is $92.86

Also I have insurance and that is included in the above total. And I get no discounts, this is their advertised price. I've been on the same plan since December with no change in the monthly bill.

Last edited:
OP
H

hellokitty08

Reaction score

Of course, but the $30 data plan is a required and set cost. Everything else depends, do you want a lot of minutes or a few, do you want texting or not?

i dont know how my bill would come out to $250 a month....I justwant to keep my bill at $100a month... I don't want any extra hidden fees and end up with a $250 bill again....

iPirate

Reaction score

i dont know how my bill would come out to $250 a month....I justwant to keep my bill at $100a month... I don't want any extra hidden fees and end up with a $250 bill again....
I think the extra hidden fee was another phone line lol, you should have looked into it :icon_eek: