How much difference does it make?

aaroniz

Reaction score
Ok, so I clearly see the benefits of rooting and removing bloat, but I'm not so sure whether doing the performance tweaks is worth the time and effort. Can someone give me their thoughts on this? When it's all said and done pretty much all that will change is that apps will load a few hundredths of a second faster, right? Are there any other real benefits?

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

MikeJ92YJ

Reaction score
Do Like Everyone Else Does, I Posted Two Links To Get Information. If That Doesn't Help You Are More Than Welcome To PM The Developer Of The Scripts.

OP
A

aaroniz

Reaction score
It was a simple question. I was just looking for someone to put it in simpler, easy to understand terms, but thanks for such a helpful reply.

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

Alucard103

Reaction score
It will kinda depend on your level of understanding and how much effort you put into learning what you are doing. People that have been "messing" with their phones for a long time can implement the various tweaks with little effort. That being said some of the tweaks are very easy to do once you understand the terminology and follow the instructions correctly. And what mike said was right as well, you will have to read the various threads to understand things better. As far as the tweaks do you have some choices: there is the v6supercharger which can stop launcher redraws and help stop lag. 3GTurboCharger will improve 3G speeds and there are some others. Here is a link to mike's thread about the 2 I mentioned: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...harger-98kickasskerneltweaks-zeppelinrox.html

MikeJ92YJ

Reaction score
People Need To Read Alot Of Threads And Posts Before Jumping Into Something New. I Research The Bajesus Out Of Anything To Make Sure That If Something Were To Go Wrong I Can Handle It Myself. Me Nor Anyone Else Is Going To Be Able To Stop The New Ones Who Screw Up Before Reading Up On It. I May Sound Harsh But It's The Truth That I Want You To Understand Why I'm Giving You The Instructions And You'll Have Confidence In Doing So. The Worst Thing To Hear Is Someone Messed Up So Bad That The Phone Is No Longer Usable, And I Wanna Change That By Giving The Information On How-To And All The Background On Why It Exists.

Meticode

Reaction score
I suggest you research the V6 scripts and read up on them. They're worth it in-my-opinion.