Developer Project Called Linaro Tweaks Android Code; Can Double Performance on G-Nex

Briankbl

Reaction score
Liquid Linaro 1.5 RC2 is supposed to drop today, but I can't access irc.freenode.net :(

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Okay, been using the new RC2 release. Unfortunately, pattern lock, wireless tether, and GPS are all broken. These seem to be the last hurdles for a final release!

Briankbl

Reaction score
The time is near. I highly suggest folks keep an eye out for something big tomorrow.

[quote name='nocoast' timestamp='1340460179' post='752116']my sources (myself and liquid) tell me that 0624 has a forecast of sunny skys and some very nice liquid![/quote]

Briankbl

Reaction score
Stay tuned to this thread people:

http://rootzwiki.com/index.php?/topic/15793-[AOSP]LiquidSmooth-ICS-v1.4-ROM[5/18/2012][WIP]

I'm giving this thread a bump since the news team doesn't want to make a thread about it. Liquid Linaro 1.5 Final released on the 24th of June. The first stable Rom featuring the latest Linaro code! This is easily the fastest, most efficient Rom I have ever ran, and this is coming from someone who has been flashing since the OG. Download link is above. Pair this with r196 Linaro Kernel from Franco! I'm in heaven right now. Boot time and app loading is cut in half.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus running Liquid Linaro 1.5, 4,000+ Quadrant Scores!

Jackseric

Reaction score
I'm giving this thread a bump since the news team doesn't want to make a thread about it. Liquid Linaro 1.5 Final released on the 24th of June. The first stable Rom featuring the latest Linaro code! This is easily the fastest, most efficient Rom I have ever ran, and this is coming from someone who has been flashing since the OG. Download link is above. Pair this with r196 Linaro Kernel from Franco! I'm in heaven right now. Boot time and app loading is cut in half.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus running Liquid Linaro 1.5, 4,000+ Quadrant Scores!

Is that speed still costing you some battery life, or have they negated that yet? I'd love the extra speed, but not at the cost of battery life. The whole Linaro thing is very tempting...

Briankbl

Reaction score
Is that speed still costing you some battery life, or have they negated that yet? I'd love the extra speed, but not at the cost of battery life. The whole Linaro thing is very tempting...

Nope, I had no real noticeable loss in battery life. I was getting BETTER battery life with Liquid Linaro 1.5 than I am currently getting with Jelly Bean.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus running Jelly Belly v2.2!