How much did you get your DROID?

coolkidd

Reaction score
I just ordered mine and it cost me $108 (and change) (tax and shipping included).

I have the $100 instant rebate and $100 new-every-two program.

FedEx 2-Day is free as well!

I was not going to buy this phone since I was patiently waiting for Samsung Omnia II, but when I tried to buy it online, $99 is not bad for this phone.

Can't wait for tomorrow to finally get my DROID!:icon_ banana:

unkut

Reaction score
Too much, but I couldn't wait to ditch my Voyager. ;)
Same here, I've been with Verizon roughly 7 months. Since then I've had the Storm, the Imagio, and waited in line and at 8am got the Droid.... $400 out the door! I'll have a $100 rebate coming to me so that'll be in perfect time for a Xmas gift haha!!!

Inundated

Reaction score
$149 plus tax. Instant $100 rebate at BB Mobile that would be a debit card MIR on VZW, dropped $299 retail-with-2-yr-contract down to $199. BB honored my NE2 ($50).

lauriep

Reaction score
I just ordered mine and it cost me $108 (and change) (tax and shipping included).

I was not going to buy this phone since I was patiently waiting for Samsung Omnia II, but when I tried to buy it online, $99 is not bad for this phone.

Probably Monday...

sethmo

Reaction score
New Verizon customer, bought it in a VZW store: $417 after tax lolz.

Included is the 2-year $89.99 warranty, and then subtract the $100 MIR so it will be around $227 after tax. I am ok with that :)

OP
C

coolkidd

Reaction score

Probably Monday...

You're right! Just checked the status on FedEx and it will be delivered on Monday... Damn...:icon_evil:

I'll just shop for accessories this weekend then...:)

mchoffa

Reaction score
paid $99 for one and &199 for the other (best buy matched my new every two price from vzw)