How many people only use one screen?

LOL, you know what? It does...perhaps that's a function of the ROM I installed? Before it was solid, I didn't notice until you mentioned that it is now transparent.

EDIT: Seeing as how it looks just like the app drawer launcher thing, I would guess it is a result of the smoked glass theme.

I pretty much use 2 screens. Main with App Organizer, and screen 1 ( to the left ) just has the Power widget and Weather bug...and I could get those on the main screen but I have Mototorch and Flashlight there for quick access.

HEY!!! Do you have my phone? Same setup here......weird:icon_eek:

Using Home++ setup with 3 screens, was a little too laggy with 5 screens and I found myself not using the extra screens after loading Apps Organizer and using the folders and Home++'s Power Strip shortcuts.

Before I found Apps Organizer I was wanting more 'home screens'.. Now, I'm just waiting for 'cool' widgets to come out so that I have something to fill the other four screens with.

Using Home++ setup with 3 screens, was a little too laggy with 5 screens and I found myself not using the extra screens after loading Apps Organizer and using the folders and Home++'s Power Strip shortcuts.
I can't wait until you can create or get more buttons for the Power Strip. As it stands, no SMS and GMail button is kind of silly.

I initially just used one screen as well. Having grown more comfortable, I now use all 3.

The leftmost screen is my widget screen: calendar, weather, music player, power strip

The central (home screen) contains icons to my most commonly used apps

The rightmost screen is my contact screen: I keep my 4 most contacted people as direct dial, I keep my 4 most common navi locations as direct navis, and I keep 2 direct links that I frequently call upon at work and 2 apps that I frequently call upon at work. The final row is still blank as I'm awaiting even more applications to add on :)

I have home++ & four screens. Main has retro clock/cal, gmail, and handcent. One left and I have my 'productivity' screen with ak notepad, a folder with shortcuts to things like market, bar code, astro...), astrid widget, and some direct dials to my fav people. To the right is music widgets (pandora & music),and games with power control at the bottom. I have fourth I don't use as often, it just has facebook and youtube widgets.

i use 5 screens on a modified 2.0.1 launcher. 2.1 and all the home replacments caused me problems.......

Back