How many DROID Apps Do You Have?

DroidxRage

Reaction score
Yeah, I've got 174 App Data Elements reported by Titanium Backup... and about 77MB of free storage space left.

I did also remove some unused apps over the weekend too, so it was more.

:)

Tater

Reaction score
I have 251 apps on my droid with only 13 mb left in memory. Now i would not advise having this many apps (i went wild downloading things last night) because it screws things up, it runs really slow now and i can't receive text messages because i don't have enough memory left. I have a notification that i'm low on space and another one that says no more room for text. Tonight i'm going to clean house so i can use it again.

bloodstains

Reaction score
186 right now, and I just uninstalled a bunch. I don't get how you people with such low numbers do it!! I'd love to have it down under 100, but everything I want to delete I keep finding uses for.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have just 52 apps on my phone and some of those I don't use and a few I'm thinking of getting rid of.

korky122

Reaction score
not many. games in market are terrible. i have many more apps than games.

Pinja

Reaction score
How in the HECK do some of you have over 100 different apps???????

Do you ever put your Droid down? I only have like 20 and I don't even use 1/10th of them on a daily basis

dlwhtrose

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
God forsaken desert, wishing to be back in Dixie
I have 72 (apps and games). I also have some fonts, themes and icon packs that I didn't count. I know a lot of the games I could get rid of because I really don't use them but I know me and about the time I get rid of them I will want them.