how long does it take for your droid to charge

malax001

Reaction score
my battery dropped to 15% percent i've decided to charge about an hour ago and now it is at 80%, bad or good. i just got the phone today, should i be worried.

misaac

Reaction score
I believe it charges pretty quickly. Maybe 2 hours. Not positive on that though. Seems to discharge very quick as well lol

OP
M

malax001

Reaction score
when i first opened the phone i intially tried to charge fully,I had it plugged in for maybe 10 mins, then decided to let it initially die then fully charge. Did i do the wrong thing? Should I be looking for a replacement battery>?

misaac

Reaction score
when i first opened the phone i intially tried to charge fully,I had it plugged in for maybe 10 mins, then decided to let it initially die then fully charge. Did i do the wrong thing? Should I be looking for a replacement battery>?

No, you didn't hurt the battery at all. Used to be letting the battery drain all the way was a good thing. With these new batteries that's not necessary.

backlash

Reaction score
When I first got my phone, the first few times, I let it completely die before charging again.............then I've read that a few people suggest charging when the battery is low, then charge.

When plugged into a wall when completely dead, I think it charges in about 2 - 2.5 hours. When charging just through USB, from about 10% it takes just a little over 4.

iiimegamaniii

Reaction score
Like BL--it takes me about 4 hours to bring things back to 100% charging via USB if / around 10%. <I usually have it charging when I'm at work.>

- Mega

jaysonstaurt

Reaction score
From my experience it seems the battery gets better the more i discharge/charge.