How is fingerprint scanner

OP
SMYDSMITH

SMYDSMITH

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 2
Already did :)
I have fingerprint reader on but it only accepts fingerprint and does have an option for password as backup how do you access password field and I don't see an emergency button either?

Figured it out you have to hit power button and slide up to see other options as it doesn't show on always on display

Can't find a waybto set medical info which says add to your contact in apps but was able to add emergency contacts

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
Finger print scanner works great. I had a little difficulty with it when I had the glass protector on the phone. But once I deleted and put in new fingerprint. With glass screen protectors I recommend you put the same finger in twice. Also turn up the touch sensortivity. After doing that no issues with the fingerprint with glass protector. To bad the glass protector did not work with my case. Pop off while putting on my case.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 20 Ultra using Tapatalk

SeanD_CO

Reaction score
Finger print scanner works great. I had a little difficulty with it when I had the glass protector on the phone. But once I deleted and put in new fingerprint. With glass screen protectors I recommend you put the same finger in twice. Also turn up the touch sensortivity. After doing that no issues with the fingerprint with glass protector. To bad the glass protector did not work with my case. Pop off while putting on my case.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 20 Ultra using Tapatalk
Glass screen protector did not work with my wife's case either. I felt really bad for her because she took a lot of time to make sure it was aligned perfectly and was free of any dust, bubbles or any imperfections. She did a really nice job of installing it. Then she put the case back on and it pushed up the sides of the protector and now looks terrible.

OP
SMYDSMITH

SMYDSMITH

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 2
Glass screen protector did not work with my wife's case either. I felt really bad for her because she took a lot of time to make sure it was aligned perfectly and was free of any dust, bubbles or any imperfections. She did a really nice job of installing it. Then she put the case back on and it pushed up the sides of the protector and now looks terrible.

I am not using screen protector hopping gorilla glass 7 and the lip of the case will protect it good enough