How do you like it?

mjs31

Reaction score
How do you like your new Droid or Eris?

I Don't

I love it. No kidding either. I am learning more and more plus finding great apps. Virtual keyboard is my new best friend. I personally like it better than the Iphones. Hardware keyboard was not nearly as bad as some had said...

PetrolHead

Reaction score
That's very true. I don't know why so many reviews sited the physical keyboard as being bad. It's one of my favorite parts of the phone. Overall, this thing just rocks. I wish I could get my gmail to push though...

Imemine

Reaction score
I'm having some issues because I'm switching from a windows phone to the droid. So issues are just getting use to it. Maybe some of you have some ideas to simplify certain things. The virtual keyboard is hard for me because of my fingernails. I'm use to using a stylist and they don't work on the droid. That's the biggest change for me. But I really love most of it, I just have to get use to it.

Droidette

Reaction score
I love it - the touch screen is great, but it's great to have the physical keyboard for typing. I have long nails, so the virtual keyboard is hard to use sometimes.

Bill M

Reaction score
This blows my blackberry curve away. I have an ipod touch, so I have an idea of what an iphone can do, and this phone is right up there with it.

ckidwell

Reaction score
I love the phone too, I'm more of a touchscreen keyboard guy when it comes to my Droid, I can agree with some of the reviews about the physical keyboard, I'm not a big fan, just my opinion.

Everything else is absolutely amazing. Anyone that has seen mine has asked to play with it. First I say, 'be careful' and I usually get the same "give me a break" look. But they can't help but to fall in love also!

From a former iphone user, this is the only phone I would want to own now!

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I love the phone too, I'm more of a touchscreen keyboard guy when it comes to my Droid, I can agree with some of the reviews about the physical keyboard, I'm not a big fan, just my opinion.

Everything else is absolutely amazing. Anyone that has seen mine has asked to play with it. First I say, 'be careful' and I usually get the same "give me a break" look. But they can't help but to fall in love also!

From a former iphone user, this is the only phone I would want to own now!

While i am not a fan of virtual keyboards i surely don't mind them, but one thing that could have been better about this device, was for them to make it a TINY bit bigger width wise and depth wise. the width would allow for a tiny bit bigger virtual keyboard in portrait mode, and the depth would allow them to create a physical keyboard that was worth a crap.