How do I move apps from internal storage to sd card?

jaayphive

Reaction score
Just got a sd card in the mail and im trying to figure out how to move the apps already on my internal memory card to my sd, please help, it will be greatly appreciated! :)

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

jimm1139

Reaction score
Settings > Applications>Manage Applications>open the application and click the Move to SD card button

Sent from my SPH-P100 using DroidForums

OP
jaayphive

jaayphive

Reaction score
Didn't work I got a droid 3 once I go to manage aps there's not option for move to sd :/

jimm1139

Reaction score
On the manage apps screen do you have a tab On SD Card. If so click that and enable the check box to make it green to move an app to the sd card. Its possible that the app your trying to move does not have the ability to be moved

Sent from my SPH-P100 using DroidForums

OP
jaayphive

jaayphive

Reaction score
There's a "move to media" checkbox but I don't think that moves it to the sd card cause when I looked at the sd card the apps aren't in there

REMilk

Reaction score
There's a "move to media" checkbox but I don't think that moves it to the sd card cause when I looked at the sd card the apps aren't in there

On the Droid 3, apps are not moved to the external SD card, but to the media area of the internal 16 GB storage. The normal location is the within the 2GB 'phone area' of the internal 16 GB storage.

Bob