How do I make default setting of side volume key stay on Maximum ?

Rogerdodger

Reaction score
Hello out there ------

I've go the Moto Droid and I want to make the side volume key stay on Maximum volume no matter how I touch the key ......... The reason for this is I am left handed and while holding the phone to my ear during conversations I am constantly changing the slider key volume when I don't mean to ...... This is annoying especially when on some conversations the incoming volume isn't that great ( and I find on these smartphones ----- especially when coming from a different phone previously the incoming volume can never be too loud ) ... I know there has to be a default override for that key but I just haven't figured it out .

Thanks in advance for the help ----:)----- It's late and I gotta go !

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hello out there ------

I've go the Moto Droid and I want to make the side volume key stay on Maximum volume no matter how I touch the key ......... The reason for this is I am left handed and while holding the phone to my ear during conversations I am constantly changing the slider key volume when I don't mean to ...... This is annoying especially when on some conversations the incoming volume isn't that great ( and I find on these smartphones ----- especially when coming from a different phone previously the incoming volume can never be too loud ) ... I know there has to be a default override for that key but I just haven't figured it out .

Thanks in advance for the help ----:)----- It's late and I gotta go !

Take a look at Volume Locker in the Market.

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
HELLO jsh1120 --- got your post --- THANKS I'll check it out .
-- Rogerdodger

You're welcome. BTW, for future reference Find great Android apps and games - AppBrain is a great site for locating apps in the market for various purposes. It's search functionality, while not perfect, is much better than that provided in the Market. And it's other functionality allows you to keep your apps in synch.