How do I delete facebook contacts from my phone contacts list?

rquinlan

Reaction score
I accidentally synced facebook with my new Droid 2 and now I have all of my facebook friends in my contact list. This is really annoying me. I have no idea to delete them from my contacts list. Someone help please!

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Un-sync Facebook.....

OP
R

rquinlan

Reaction score
OK how do I do that? Sorry for being a noob, but i literally got this phone yesterday. Im just learning how to do different things with it

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Try going to settings > accounts > facebook and get rid of it there

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
Try going to settings > accounts > facebook and get rid of it there

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Or if its like a D1 just uncheck the option to sync contacts .
Sent from my Droid using DF app

OhBothr

Reaction score
I accidentally synced facebook with my new Droid 2 and now I have all of my facebook friends in my contact list. This is really annoying me. I have no idea to delete them from my contacts list. Someone help please!

You may want to turn off sync beforehand...
Just go to Settings... Applications .... Manage Applications,
Then scroll down to "contact storage" once opened click 'Clear Data'.
That will clear ALL the contacts on your droid. (so make sure you have your contacts handy)

Sutra

Reaction score
I have a Droid 2 and I just called Motorola. She did not have an answer on how to unsync Facebook contacts, but she did suggest changing the contact display options, and that worked. Go to "Contacts". Press the menu button. Select "Display Options" Scroll to "Choose contacts to display". All your current accounts should be listed here. Select "Facebook". Uncheck "All Contacts" Then touch "Save". Some one suggested going to something called "Accounts and Sync" but there is no such thing on my phone. Only a thing called "Accounts" under which the only menu option is "Add Account" No sync options anywhere.