How can I transfer photos to SD Card

MilesCamp

Reaction score
How can I transfer photos from the internal storage to the SD Card. My computer does not recognize my Bionic with the USB cord. It does recognize the SD Card. How do I transfer photos from the phone to the SD Card. I don't want to lose the couple of hundred pictures I have on internal storage and need to transfer then to the SD card.
Thanks,
Miles

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
ES File Explorer will allow you to cut/copy/move/paste from internal to external storage. Alternatively you can also try WiFi File Transfer from the Store.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
@leeshor's app suggestion should work great on your phone...used it on my Bionic also. As for the computer not recognizing the phone when connected, is it the stock cable that came with the phone or at least a genuine Moto cable? And, do you have the latest Moto Device Manager software installed on your PC? usually when you connect the phone, you will be prompted to install the Moto Device Manager software & then your PC should recognize the phone every time it's connected.

OP
MilesCamp

MilesCamp

Reaction score
@leeshor's app suggestion should work great on your phone...used it on my Bionic also. As for the computer not recognizing the phone when connected, is it the stock cable that came with the phone or at least a genuine Moto cable? And, do you have the latest Moto Device Manager software installed on your PC? usually when you connect the phone, you will be prompted to install the Moto Device Manager software & then your PC should recognize the phone every time it's connected.
It must be my USB wire - I have no idea what my wires are but none of my chargers have the Motorola "M" on them. I downloaded the Moto Device Manager software but still can't access my phone. I'll try the app and see if that works. Thanks for your help, Miles

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
If you can...only use genuine Moto chargers and cables. They are pretty reasonable on-line and you will have better results.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk