How can I delete some apps that come with Droid X?

maple.d

Reaction score
I want to delete some apps that come with Droid X such as 3G Mobile Hotspot, blockbuster, City ID, DLNA, Media Share, Voice Mail (<-I don't need this to check my voice mail, don't i? It charges $2.99 :(

And later, if I decided to have them back again, is it possible? I think I just go to Market and download them again, right?

Thank you for your help!!

Rhino413

Reaction score
ChugIT is right those apps are most likley the same as the amazon mp3 app on the droid 1 and that cant be removed with out rootdancedroidthis is why a phone that makes root hard or not possible SUCK

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
If you go to your settings/applications/show all you should be able to uninstall from there. If you can't then I'm afraid it's like ChugIt.

BTW the way of getting to your applications is how I do it on the Droid. I'm thinking because it's the same OS it's either the same or close to how I describe.

zMd113

Reaction score
why don't you post in the X forums and you'll find out.

OP
M

maple.d

Reaction score
ohhhh okaayyyy.... that sucks.

Thank you guys!

Mont

Reaction score
The blockbuster, Madden apps are getting on my nerves

Is there a way to subscribe to a thread without replying to it, I didn't see one.

Guyute

Reaction score
I really think I'm want to root using this method. It looks very easy. The question I have is how anoying will it be when Honeycomb comes out? If I root and remove the bloatware is it going to a problem and or difficult to update to honeycomb once the OTA comes around.