Home cradle

dolpns13

Reaction score
Hi again... I just got the home cradle tonight am struggling with how to get the time to show on the entire screen. Currently when it goes into sleep mode, the clock onle shows in really one quadrant of the droid and scrolls around the screen. How do I get it to go in a kinda landscape mode across the entire screen, and not scroll.. I also searched for this and couldnt find anything either..

Please please help

RichSmithSWM

Reaction score
I went through a lot of effort trying to get the default alarm clock to work the way I wanted. I didn't want it to go into sleep mode but you couldn't turn that "feature" off. On 2.1 and 2.01 it worked perfectly so I tried loading the 2.1 apk but that didn't work. So I finally broke down and got Better Alarm Clock from the market. It sort of works like the original alarm clock app. You can turn off the screen saver.

Arkainzeye

Reaction score
Its funny. That's what it used to do before the update to 2.2 I heard alot of people complained about it when it was full screen because it was hard to sleep with all the light that came from the screen...

OP
dolpns13

dolpns13

Reaction score
I went through a lot of effort trying to get the default alarm clock to work the way I wanted. I didn't want it to go into sleep mode but you couldn't turn that "feature" off. On 2.1 and 2.01 it worked perfectly so I tried loading the 2.1 apk but that didn't work. So I finally broke down and got Better Alarm Clock from the market. It sort of works like the original alarm clock app. You can turn off the screen saver.

thanks! thats alot better than the default one. Is there a way to get rid of the notification bar and the seconds timer?

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
Its funny. That's what it used to do before the update to 2.2 I heard alot of people complained about it when it was full screen because it was hard to sleep with all the light that came from the screen...
No matter what the default is there will be people complaining. I don't get it -- you don't have to use the stock apps.