Holster for Droid X with screen facing out

jb2c

Reaction score
I've looked at alot of cases but no holsters. Does anyone make a holster for the X sat up with the screen facing out? I'm going to try the Cellet car holder, but not sure I like the idea of a magnet on the back of the phone. At the least, doesn't look too cool. The Cellet says it will also hold a holster, so that sounds like a better option if it works well. And I can carry it on my belt as well.

RWil85

Reaction score
I've looked at alot of cases but no holsters. Does anyone make a holster for the X sat up with the screen facing out? I'm going to try the Cellet car holder, but not sure I like the idea of a magnet on the back of the phone. At the least, doesn't look too cool. The Cellet says it will also hold a holster, so that sounds like a better option if it works well. And I can carry it on my belt as well.

The Platinum Case + Holster from Best Buy has a face-out design. $35

arrigob

Reaction score
The defender series otterbox case comes with the holster and you can put it in the holter with the screen facing in or out. Nice case, adds a little bulk (not that much imo) but will keep the outside of the phone perfect.

jsw6380a

Reaction score
Careful with the platinum case... I had it for a while and went to do a battery pull one day and cracked the top portion of it... I was being careful when I did it also... Otterbox is typically a solid case and will be what I look into next..