Does anyone make a good holster yet (with cardock allowance)?

The Rick

Reaction score
I keep looking but I think i'm going to strike out on this one for now. I have purchased the verizon holster and it is a tough design. The unit seems to turn on the screen about half of the time it goes into it. Also, it is very difficult to just "snap" the phone in one handed and it really takes some pressure. The clip that holds the phone in also has two sharp corners that will stab you constantly.

I love the car dock and would like a phone carrying solution that is not a bulky pouch. I like the original droid holster and shell/holster combo but these don't appear to work with the moto cardock without modifying them.

Any other suggestions? I checked out the seidio option and its under development. However, the pictures make it look like the piece that holds the phone in sits directly on the unlock/lock button which makes no sense at all to me

OP
The Rick

The Rick

Reaction score
Enter your location
this is the one i currently have. I love the thin/light form factor but getting stabbed and it turning the screen on constantly is a deal breaker.

melonline

Reaction score
Last edited:
OP
The Rick

The Rick

Reaction score
Thanks for the input. I think i'm going to just return the verizon holster and keep waiting until something better comes out.