High cap battery

FLE

Reaction score
Anyone have a High Cap battery? Is it worth the $$$ I was thinking of getting one.:icon_eek:

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
Have you read any of the existing threads?

Worth is always highly subjective.

PARick

Reaction score
I Have one. Do I use it? yes. Is it worth the money? Not sure. I don't know it holds actually that much. When I take it out for the day, after a full night's charge. It gets to around 30% around noon. Then I turn the phone off, then on several times through out the day to get a semi-accurate reading. By 6 or so, I am replacing it with the stock battery. then, there is the seperate case and holster issue. Truth be told, I'd save the money and buy a couple of cheap extra batteries and keep them charged. Just MHO!

Chwatt

Reaction score
Hi,
if you wanna high cap battery you have to consult with car mechanic. i hope it will help you.

Thanks !!

OP
FLE

FLE

Reaction score
Hi,
if you wanna high cap battery you have to consult with car mechanic. i hope it will help you.

Thanks !!

OP
FLE

FLE

Reaction score
Hi,

Thanks !!
Says the guy who fails to read the forum rules. I am not going to argue with you, I do not want to be banned. Also again if you do not have anything to add that will help do not reply to my posts.