Is it possible to switch the caps lock key and the shift key?

New Daddy

Reaction score
Is it possible to switch the caps lock key and the shift key?

I think the caps lock key is located where many expect the shift key to be located. I for one, keep pressing the caps lock inadvertently thinking I'm pressing the shift. I know I'll get used to it in the long run, but I don't want to get used to it TBH, because I think it's breeding a bad habit. My next mobile device will probably have the shift key right next to the "Z" key too.

w1res

Reaction score
I was wondering about this too. I keep hitting the caps lock instead of the shift out of habit, but the shift key is still more used but further away to press.

While we're on the topic of keyboards, is there any way to switch the question mark and forward slash? i.e. the forward shash woud be with shift, but the question mark would be no shift.

Big D

Reaction score
I find some of the choices Motomade with the KB are ridiculous. Caps Lock? SYM? The fact that they don't have a dedicated "?" and "@" pisses me off EVERY time I use the KB.

I can't believe that they would waste such important real estate with cap lock and sym.

It's an unbelieveable showing of being completely out of touch with the end user.