PhoneMyPc- suggestions/comments/fix requests

Reaction score
Hi Folks,

Yes, the webcam feature is not, and it's VERY immature! It can't find more than one camera, and it doesn't do image sizing intelligently. You can zoom, but the image data is 640x480, assuming the camera will give it to us like that.

We're working on adding all the necessary discovery and configurations (multiple cameras, supported sizes, etc.), as well as video encoding for much better performance.

But, right now, sound is our mission, so it will be a few weeks before it's improved much.

OP
solar

solar

Reaction score
Question for the devs: is there a wayto get the PC software to not prompt me everytime I turn the PC on and just have it load in the backgound and stay in the sys tray?

By the way, the logging into a locked PC works great. Thanks!

Is there a way to keep he screen locked while you are accessing it?

Also, I still notice that while using it as a remote mouse, it will frequently become inactive causing me to exit the program on the phone completely ebfore it wil work again.

Thanks for all your hard work on the program!

Reaction score
Any chance of offering an onscreen keypad for devices that lack physical buttons?

I'm using a PanDigital Novel to connect to my PC, only trouble it there are only two buttons. And the two programmable buttons aren't enough.