hi, just got my Droid X a week ago

starune

Reaction score
i love it, its the coolest phone ive had yet, it does alot more than i expected it too. the only problem is the battery life..its a little short lol. but im sorry if what im about to post is off topic but i didnt see a general help forum to post this in. i found these 2 apps that were really cool, they are emulators. one is a super nintento emulator and one is a game boy advance emulator. i pulled them up and they said i need to transfer a rom onto my sd card and play it off that. well i have my sd card in my computer and im looking at all the folders and just decided not to mess with anything lol. i was wondering if i should put the roms in the emulators folder or make their own folder for each type of rom or what. some help could be really useful. and this probably wont be my only post here, im sure ill run across something else to ask sooner or later lol

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Glad you are enjoying your X. Earlier today, a new X owner posted a thread and was concerned about the battery life. Suggestion then and now, remove the task killer.

Check out the X section in the Forum.
Mike