A few questions... New droid user.

Jackatire

Reaction score
Ok so I recently got the Motorola Droid. I honestly didn't see any great Apps on the android market. But I did happen to see some emulators I was interested in. How would I go about adding Rome to the emulator and approximately how large are the Roms each.. say for the gba... I only have 230mbs of internal memory on my phone and I'd really like to save it LOL. Could I put the Roms on the pre installed micro SD card and run it on the emulator from there?

Also how does the gba emulator run... is it smooth on the Motorola Droid? Is it wiry the 4 dollars I would pay for it?

And one last question.if I did decide to buy the emulator after I hit buy what would come up?

I want the purchace the emulator via my debit card and I. Don't want it to put the price on the verizon bill.... any help guys???
Thanks,
Tyler

PriestSyrinx

Reaction score
Not sure about the emulator, but I can answer about purchasing from the market.

It goes through your google account instead of your verizon account. It prompts you to enter a card. I personally just used a visa debit gift card.

Hope that helps!

JRogers1978

Reaction score
Also, if you buy the emulator and are unhappy with it for whatever reason, you can uninstall it and get your money back but it has to be within 24 hours of the purchase.

Sileem

Reaction score
Roms are easy to put on, you just mount the SD card, and put the roms anywhere on your SD card, preferably somewhere organized (eg, sdcard/ROMs/SNES). Roms size varies on system, SNES is about 1MB, and GBA is 10-20MB, thats not much.
The GBA Emulator works pretty well, very little stuttering, but you have to find the GBA Bios to use it, your gunna have to google for that one.