hey noob here from Vancouver,

allinktup

Reaction score
Noob from Vancouver, tattoo artist by trade, totally interested and extremely amazed at the technology they have put into phones.these days. I'm self taught and aware of the fact that I know very little about my Samsung/ Google Galaxy Nexus but eager for knowledge on every subject and I would imagine this site to be a very good place to start. I have rooted my device already and have C.M recovery and Cyanogen(mod) rom installed at the moment, I just want to get to know as much about the device and what exactly I can push the limit to as well without turning it into a molten pile of smoking , melted plastic, cause I have not been able to put it down since it first arrived at my door and would be devistated if I didn't ask someone who knows more than I do about something before I went ahead and executed the final blow to end my new found friends life by means of over excited un patient pure noobidioty. So thank you for having me I look forward to being able to properly manipulate and get the most possible amount of already very high levels of pleasure from my new favorite phone that I have EVER put my hands on, thank you very much once again

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Welcome aboard :)

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Hello and welcome to the forums!! Jump in & enjoy!

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Welcome to Droid Forums!! Glad to hear you are enjoying your phone, I love my GNEX as well! :)