hey guys meet mayh3m another member of the sapphire crew

sniffle

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.ccroms.net
Hey guys, I would like to introduce mayh3m, he's one of our testers and been with us since the beginning. I had to pull him away from alldroid as you guys are a lot more active here than there.

There are a lot of things that he can help with, he is quite knowledgable and is quite nice as well.

I'm going to see about getting him elevated to beta tester status to show he is a part of the team as well.

I warned him about this thread so he should drop by and say hello before long.

:)

Feel free to ask him anything he'll answer to the best of his ability like the rest of us.

cabagekiller

Reaction score
Hello Mayh3m. this ROM is a very good one I must say and you are on a great team. Sorry if this is off topic, but what do you plan to develop in future installments of this ROM?

Mayh3m

Hoodie Ninja
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hello Droidfourms :D I'm mayh3m and I'm currently a global mod over at alldroid. I've been testing for team sapphire and providing support wherever possible. I've donr testing for various things adamz kernals, hayden the android's pixel zombie live wallpaper on the market (I'm the evan in the changelog) I am always available on talk for support (check the siggy) and can help you speed our rom quite a bit. Check the pic lol. I will always accept an invite on talk but won't think twice about blocking douchebags. Hope to meet and help ya :D and thanks for having me.

Attachments

• 5175eff5.jpg
    5175eff5.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 297

Mayh3m

Hoodie Ninja
Premium Member
Reaction score
Starting to think I need hooked up with that siggy lol

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Welcome mayh3m to droidfourms. Great to have you here.

Sent from my Droid

52brandon

Reaction score
Hello Droidfourms :D I'm mayh3m and I'm currently a global mod over at alldroid. I've been testing for team sapphire and providing support wherever possible. I've donr testing for various things adamz kernals, hayden the android's pixel zombie live wallpaper on the market (I'm the evan in the changelog) I am always available on talk for support (check the siggy) and can help you speed our rom quite a bit. Check the pic lol. I will always accept an invite on talk but won't think twice about blocking douchebags. Hope to meet and help ya :D and thanks for having me.
what kernel is that quadrant score? If that's stock, then daaayyuuummm.... the best I got is 1423 with the 1200mhz SV P3 kernel

Cleskers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Happy to meet another member of Team Sapphire.

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score
Great to meet you. Sapphire is such great work, I'm running the latest and just loving it.

Mayh3m

Hoodie Ninja
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm running P3's 250-1200 lv plus I've basicly cleared all non esential system apps

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
I broke 1600 before. I don't know where the pic is though. I uploaded it onto tinypic, but i wasn't signed in. Don't know where it's saved either... Let me look...

52brandon

Reaction score
I broke 1600 before. I don't know where the pic is though. I uploaded it onto tinypic, but i wasn't signed in. Don't know where it's saved either... Let me look...
on this ROM? I haven't broken 1500 yet with sapphire, but my best on froyo was 1575 I think

Hexus

Reaction score
I am always available on talk for support (check the siggy) and can help you speed our rom quite a bit. Check the pic lol.

not bad....

here's my best. And no it is not fake or doctored in anyway

Running Sapphire 0.7.0 using p3droid's low voltage 7 slot kernal

I doubt it's a fluke with quadrant either because before I tweaked everything (I think I was even using a different kernal) I was hitting 1554

benchmark.jpg

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score
I never get anywhere close to these scores! I don't think I've ever broke 1200.