Helpp!!!

CD95YJ

Reaction score
If you sbf back to stock you can download z4root to your sd card from xda-developers.com, install and root. Easy, peasie!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
D

David522

Reaction score
If you sbf back to stock you can download z4root to your sd card from xda-developers.com, install and root. Easy, peasie!

Wheres SBF lol its been awhile
and is that rooting program free?

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
As others have said, you can mount your SD card thru recovery and place files onto it that way.

I don't see how erasing the memory card would create a disruption in the OS.

CD95YJ

Reaction score
Z4root is free you just have to create an account on xda like you did here, and you should be able to find your specific phones sbf on mydroidworld.com

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
Don't use z4. Just do it how you've been doing it.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

beaton3344

Reaction score
Wiping sd will not lose root. I've done the exact same thing. Easiest way is to use a mirco sd reader. Its simple that way. Didn't know you didn't have one. What has been said above works as well.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Bayou - that would work except he said no backup to restore to.

My bad, I missed that.

Then he should do as others have already suggested. Mount SDcard and put a rom on the card and install it from recovery.

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
You think your cousin story is bad, I think ive got you beat. I was trying to be a good elf and help put together my little cousin's tool bench from santa. I was trying to cut a wire twist thing off of the back with a sharp pocket knife when all of a sudden the knife went through my finger, in one side and out the other. I got very lucky that it is not my domant hand and that I only needed 4 stitches, 3 on one side and 1 on the other. It was a great way to start out christmas. Here is a pic of what my finger looked like 2 minutes after it happened. Its not for the squeamish. There is blood and fat visible: Pic of cut finger

frostthejack

Reaction score
Look at the bright side now you have a guest mode

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

parker34

Reaction score
You think your cousin story is bad, I think ive got you beat. I was trying to be a good elf and help put together my little cousin's tool bench from santa. I was trying to cut a wire twist thing off of the back with a sharp pocket knife when all of a sudden the knife went through my finger, in one side and out the other. I got very lucky that it is not my domant hand and that I only needed 4 stitches, 3 on one side and 1 on the other. It was a great way to start out christmas. Here is a pic of what my finger looked like 2 minutes after it happened. Its not for the squeamish. There is blood and fat visible: Pic of cut finger

Ahhhhh the appalling twist things....I've always hated those things.......keeping on track though did you get your phone back and take care of the cousin?