[SOLVED]Really desparate right now. Please help!

epiliofunk

Reaction score
Well I never did stuff with roms and just did the new MIUI ROM and I did the steps and then I had the white MIUI Android boot logo loop forever so then I went to clockwork recovery and did another factory reset which had me boot normally with a black android boot logo that shined from "a" to "d" which was odd to see a different boot logo... but I got to play with the new ROM. After I tried to restore a backup I did before the ROM and it now has my phone stuck at the Motorola Logo. I do not know how to fix this. I cleared every partition, did another backup/restore and factory reset. Nothing is working to pass the M logo.
I have to make important phone calls tonight and I need this fixed!

Last edited by a moderator:

jamezelle

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Well I never did stuff with roms and just did the new MIUI ROM and I did the steps and then I had the white MIUI Android boot logo loop forever so then I went to clockwork recovery and did another factory reset which had me boot normally with a black android boot logo that shined from "a" to "d" which was odd to see a different boot logo... but I got to play with the new ROM. After I tried to restore a backup I did before the ROM and it now has my phone stuck at the Motorola Logo. I do not know how to fix this. I cleared every partition, did another backup/restore and factory reset. Nothing is working to pass the M logo.

you could just wipe and flash the rom you were on sense the backup didnt work

OP
epiliofunk

epiliofunk

Reaction score

you could just wipe and flash the rom you were on sense the backup didnt work

How do I do that?

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
can you still boot into recovery, power off phone, hold down x on physical keyboard and power back on while still holding x

OP
epiliofunk

epiliofunk

Reaction score
OP
epiliofunk

epiliofunk

Reaction score
I went into the clockwork recovery then did the backup. Afterwards I cleared cache/date and full factory reset. I couldn't get passed this boot loop so I redid a full factory settings which got me another boot logo but passed it and allowed me to use my phone. After I went to the recovery to restore a backup because none of my applications were there. There my problem began with my Droid stuck on the Motorola logo.

Also.. when this happened my phone was 5% battery. The guide you showed me requests for my phone to be 75% charged. I have my phone plugged in but the light next to the USB port isn't lit up. How do I know it's charging?

OP
epiliofunk

epiliofunk

Reaction score
the phone won't charge in recovery, your best bet is to power off, plug it in and let it charge for atleast a couple hours.
Well I did power it off but when plugging it in, it automatically turns on my phone and it just stays on the Motorola logo.