leahillhot26

Reaction score
I accidentally reformatted my phone. My progress in all games (Honeyday Blitz 2, Fall Out Shelter and Spill Zone) are all gone, I need to start from scratch again but I don't want to. I've been playing HDB2 for 2 months now and I'm on level 80. I cannot go back to zero. Is there a way to retrieve what I have lost? Any players here? Maybe you can help me with my problem? Please help.

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Welcome to DF leahhillhot26! That is painful. Unfortunately after a reset, it erases everything. The only way to retrieve your progress would be if you copied/backed it up before reformatting.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
Welcome to the Forum.. If you didn't backup, all your data is gone. Check to see if you had Google backup on.. Seems many people selected it when they setup their phone and forgot that Google has been backing up their data.

jackiescivic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Or if the game was linked with Facebook or an email address. For example, Candy Crush is my addiction and while I have it linked with Facebook, there is also an option to link it with Zynga, the creator of the game.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Also, if the game was linked to Google Play Games, that offers cloud saves as well.

It's a good idea to back that data up.

It's also a good idea to not mess with settings that you don't understand. It's difficult to reset a phone without knowing that it's going to erase all of your data. It warns you at least 2-3 times before actually reformatting the device and returning it to out-of-the-box condition. I find it highly suspect that someone could "accidentally" do this.

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Not necessarily. They could use a program called recovermyfiles to get pictures,docs,etc back. The app data is gone but some stuff "could" be recovered.

OP
L

leahillhot26

Reaction score
Thank you so much guys! Thankfully I was able to link Honeyday Blitz 2 to my Facebook and I am continuing the game now. I had to say goodbye to FOS and Spill zone though. *sniff* my dear dwellers are going to starve to death...

There seems to be a problem with my other apps though, I installed snapchat again and skype but both wouldn't let me log in. Anyone using those apps? Is it the apps problem or something is really wrong with my phone? Wondering if there is a virus of some sort since I always download from torrent sites. *paranoid lady here*

Last edited:

mjdeleon

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
zen phone 5
yo. I also play Honeyday blitz 2. Just download the game and connect your facebook. If you have connected your facebook before, you are able to retrieve you files. That's how it works. lol these guys don't know what they're talking about. Good luck.

OP
L

leahillhot26

Reaction score
yo. I also play Honeyday blitz 2. Just download the game and connect your facebook. If you have connected your facebook before, you are able to retrieve you files. That's how it works. lol these guys don't know what they're talking about. Good luck.

Thank you! I have solved the problem already but only with that game. I lost my other games... and apps..

Thank you so much for all the help everyone!