Knights and Dragons - Beginners Guide - Best New Droid Game!

inkjets

Reaction score
This is your referral code to get your armor after tutorial: WBB-FHH-GVV

Knights and Dragons just launched to Android last week. FREE. I have played 100s of Android games and this one has the balance I have finally been looking for, and a way to achieve without spending $$$. Give it a try for just a week and see what I mean. I have included some tips from me and a link to another guide that is a must!

NOTE: This just launched and is in Droid Beta. 6 months on IOS. You can add a lot of friends/allies but guilds are not avail yet. They are coming soon though! My idea is to run one of the top Droid guilds on the game eventually. If you are a serious gamer...message me here and keep the convo going if you would like to join me as we progress in the game. Serious players only. I have run top 5 guilds in almost every game I play. Here is the guide:

1. Go through the Quests! Don't get to crazy or impatient. Don't spend real $$$ unless you have extra to spare ;) The game starts slow with lots of Quests. If you play regularly for about a week, you will be just fine. In fact, follow this beginners guide and you will rank in events after your first week Remember to use your "Special Blow" in defeating bosses and minions to get your materials for making armor. You can get great stuff as you just follow the tutorial and quest. Once you finish the Tutorial, you will enter one of a million codes out there. They all give you the same bonus armor to start. It's good armor too. I would appreciate if you use this code: WBB-FHH-GVV

2. Save Your Gems! Once you are to about level 30+ or so, you will get the game enough to know how to wisely use them. Don't go buying dumb chests. They are usually a rip off unless you are lucky!

3. Armor! Keep it simple! Yep, its all about the armor and enhancing it. Don't stress it. Focus on getting 3 main sets fully enhanced. Don't go willy nilly trying to enhance a bunch of armor. Getting 3-4 sets of Rare plus(+) version (1 gold stars) upgraded to a high level as a first priority will put you in a good position to start ranking well in events. Then you can focus on getting better armor. But remember. 3 main sets first priority! Also, have differing elements for those armors. The link below will tell you the 4 armors to first focus on getting in their + versions.
FUSING: This link will set you on the best path: HERE IS THE LINK -READ IT ALL - SO DANG HELPFUL!!!
Also THIS LINK takes you to a comprehensive spreadsheet of all the armors: KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS ARMOR LINK

4. Want some free Gems? You can easily get about 20+ free Gems just going to the: Menu > Shop > Scroll to the right and select Get Free Gems. From that point just complete a few of the quick free offers like downloading games and uninstall, surveys with a garbage email account, etc. I got about 30 free gems doing this. Great time waster while waiting for health and $$$ to regen.

5. Get some powerful friends. Its quite easy to do in fact. Juts go to: Arena > Leaderboard > Scroll to top players. From here just click on one profile after another and request them (Add Friend) as friends. Only a few will accept but you will eventually get great allies.

6. Enhancing Armor: I just keep farming the Relic Ruins monsters using as many special blows as I can to farm materials for armor making. Getting 4 sets of your Rare+ Armors to level 15 is pretty easy schmeezy doing this. The Stone Slabs will let you make Stonescale Plate Mail and using these and basic earth armor will make enhancing a breeze. FYI: Enhancing armor with an armor of the same element gives bonus points. Meaning...Using earth armor to enhance earth armor is best, etc etc.

7. Gold Strategy: Training Fields After about level 25 or so, you will probably already know this. Just make sure that sooner than later you start using Training Fields as your Gold generators for all your spots. Ignoring the Quests that make you start building dumb buildings like Dungeons can be good. After you get 3-4 Fountains, then make all guard towers. Yes, delay the buildings quests for now. Then as soon as you can get your first 2 training grounds. Then BOOM it goes fast from there! Clearing ground and getting through the quests is grueling. It takes about a week of consistent play. BUT...once you get a couple training fields up, it starts happening fast.

SUPER TIP! There is always a weekly special summon Boss Fight that gives you special goodies. YOu run into this bosses just fighting minions. Every time you defeat, it will reappear stronger next time. If you don't win, it resets the health after 2 hours. Blah!!!So HOW can a beginner even think of getting past level 6? Well you could spend money on Dark Prince Chance Chests to try and get "Nemesis Armor" that gives you 3x Damage. Nope. Here is the Tip: Make sure you have 5 or so friend slots open. Go back to Arena > Leaderboard > Go to Top of Leaderboard. At this point scroll down and "Add Friend" to anyone showing they have that weeks Nemesis Armor equipped! Hopefully a few will accept you. Then when you fight the Boss and "Hire Friend" you can use them and WHAM! You can easily get past level 10 and probably to the next reward tier of 15 wins over the week if you are at about level 30 personally. Good luck and happy hunting!

Again Please Use my Code: WBB-FHH-GVV

NOW GO TO THIS LINK TO HELP YOU PERFECT YOUR GAME!

Oli69

Reaction score
Really good guide, well done, you spent a long time putting this together

I am a level 82 knight and I play daily add me

XBB-MXD-MPR

OP
I

inkjets

Reaction score
Really good guide, well done, you spent a long time putting this together

I am a level 82 knight and I play daily add me

XBB-MXD-MPR

Thanks for the validation. I just beat this weeks Boss Dragon on level 15. That means I can craft the special legendary armor now. This is a great game that most anyone can succeed in if they play smart. Using my free Gems to get extra energy to get past the level 15 boss made it very doable and that is amazing legend armor once upgraded. Been playing the game for 11 days now. Will add you soon, once I am to level 50 or so.

OP
I

inkjets

Reaction score
Guilds Added

FYI - Guilds have now been added to Droid Version. This game is going to get good!