Help!

ROBOFLOX

Reaction score
Hey Im new to this forum an need some urgent help!

Ever since I have been using google drive on my S5 each time I add something it downloads ALL THE STORED FILES ALL OVER AGAIN!
Ive just tried to download a short video and its jammed up the phone trying to re download 24 files!! The only way I could stop it was to disable via app manager
Help please. Urgent

Welcome to the Forum.

Try turning the Sync feature off and see if that solves the issue.

Can anyone recommend an alternative to Google Drive cos its driving me nuts, don't like it one bit. Dont know how it got editor's choice.!
I have drop box and Evernote which I use for other things.
I need a documemt storage facility, a recommended one... ☺

Dropbox is good.. If you're with vzw you get 5 gigs of free storage with their cloud..

One drive is my recommendation as well.

Hey Im new to this forum an need some urgent help!

Ever since I have been using google drive on my S5 each time I add something it downloads ALL THE STORED FILES ALL OVER AGAIN!
Ive just tried to download a short video and its jammed up the phone trying to re download 24 files!! The only way I could stop it was to disable via app manager
Help please. Urgent
I'd love to know what's going on there. It works flawlessly for me. I've never had difficulty downloading just one file at a time. I wish I could troubleshoot it for you and get it working properly. Still, the others mentioned will work as well.

Can't use one drive, it does not recognise my address as valid.....

Ok. Hope this solves your issue!

Open the drive app on your device. You need to check all the settings for the keep on device to not be enabled. And go thru your files and hit the info button on right side...there will be a slider to turn on it off. Turn then all OFF. ;)

Thanks all, not sure if it was a synch issue or what but followed your advices and all seems ok?! now thankyoooo

Back