Help!

tattedupboy

Reaction score
I recently did an SBF on my phone and reflashed ZombieStomped 1.7. My biggest issue since doing this is one of duplicate text messages. I receive many of them 10 or more times and it's getting VERY annoying. In addition to that, my phone is chronically low on memory (and tends to be slow and laggy as a result), and I can't get the Twitter mobile site to load on my phone's browser. Please tell me there's a fix for this. I can't put up with this for much longer.
Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

grilledbacon

Reaction score
I recently did an SBF on my phone and reflashed ZombieStomped 1.7. My biggest issue since doing this is one of duplicate text messages. I receive many of them 10 or more times and it's getting VERY annoying. In addition to that, my phone is chronically low on memory (and tends to be slow and laggy as a result), and I can't get the Twitter mobile site to load on my phone's browser. Please tell me there's a fix for this. I can't put up with this for much longer.
Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

I don't know why you would be getting duplicate text... But try downloading Anti SMS Bomber by Android Text from the market.. It should block the duplicates that are coming to you..