Market Help Please!!!

jrobi25

Reaction score
Last night I decided to wipe and reflash ZS 1.7. on my DX It seems I've come upon a bit of a problem. I can't download anything from the market. It opens fine, but the downloads fail. I can download from the browser on my DX, amazon appstore, I can even send an app to my phone via the market website. I'v tried flashing a different vending apk, factory reset, flashed to the official GB release. Even SBF. Nothing is working. If seen one or two people with the same problem today. Any ideas??

cobjones

Reaction score
I ran into this problem when I mass cancelled my downloads after a ROM install.

After searching all day and night, and sbfing, getting a new phone, still nothing worked.

It seems to be a bug in googles market.

I had to wait about 15 hours or so after I received my new phone, so I would say about 24 hours or so.

I even contacted google, and they had now idea. It just seems to work itself out.

Sent from my DROID2

OP
jrobi25

jrobi25

Reaction score
As a matterof fact that is what I was doing when I first noticed this.....so it just started working?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

cobjones

Reaction score
Yeah... it was like a day total... verizon sent me a new phone, but it didn't even work then...

It started working the night after I got my replacement...

Sent from my DROID2

OP
jrobi25

jrobi25

Reaction score
Just started working again....thanks man...I was sweating there for a sec....didn't wanna have to go after a warranty replacement until there was enough time for some X2 CLNR'S to become available...ha!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

cobjones

Reaction score
No sweat... I just wish there was someone that had figured it out before me.

I saw one other post before me, but with no answer.

Sent from my DROID2