Help with task manager/app killer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rambo32

Reaction score
Sry if this is the wrong place to post this kinda question but I posted in the app section and got no answer. I'm new to the droid and droidforum I was jt wondering if someone could help me with picking out an app killer/manager?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
R

rambo32

Reaction score
Thanks for the help. I was jt on the market looking through the tool apps, reading up on some and they make it sound as if they're the golden ticket... lol didn't want to download without checking in the forum first. Thanks again.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

igknight

Reaction score
Do a search of these forums and you will see a battle. People that are for them, and people that are against them.

I used one a while back, and know people that swear by them, but once I stopped using it, I noticed that I had better battery life.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Do a search of these forums and you will see a battle. People that are for them, and people that are against them.

I used one a while back, and know people that swear by them, but once I stopped using it, I noticed that I had better battery life.

There is no need to do a search. We limit the number of threads on this as it comes up constantly.

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-applications/65483-task-killers-answer-google-developers.html

This is where any further discussions or questions should take place.

This thread is :closed_2:

Status
Not open for further replies.