help with rom please

Jdrobinson

Reaction score
can someone please help me, im looking to install kangerade green theme. i am currently rooted to stock froyo 2.2. ive tried using sbrecovery to load the kangerade rom and first i had an error of 21. so i took the space out of the folder and it gave me an error of 25 which i understand is tthere are too many sub-folders. well how do i solve that issue? becuase there are about 30 other folders inside of system. do i need to take every file out of all the folders and place it just in the kangerade folder? thanks guys sorry if in wrong section!

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Will see if we can get a person with the rom to help you out or atleast have this moved to that section for some answers.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Moved to correct sub-forum.

OP
J

Jdrobinson

Reaction score
its not just his rom its every rom i have tried. they all have like 50 folders inside. every tutorial i see about installing roms has like 3 files inside 1 folder. like system and stuff. mine has a system folder, plus in that folder like 50 other folders. all i want to do is install a new rom. either kangerade or the bb with nextheme.