Help With Purchase

unkut

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a store selling the Droid with an instant rebate and where you can have it billed to your Verizon account like in the store? ALSO, and this is really important, but a place the ships UPS overnight, not FedEx, cause FedEx don't do weekends!!!

Stigy

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a store selling the Droid with an instant rebate and where you can have it billed to your Verizon account like in the store? ALSO, and this is really important, but a place the ships UPS overnight, not FedEx, cause FedEx don't do weekends!!!
AFAIK Best Buy is doing the rebate instantly so you will only be paying $199.99 at your local Best Buy.

Not sure if they will ship it though.

Stigy

Reaction score
i think you can do this on the verizon website but people are noticing there is no saturday delivery option

But with Verizon, the rebate is not instant. Still need to do the mail-in rebate that some people just dread doing...

:icon_ lala:

OP
unkut

unkut

Reaction score
In the Verizon store you have to do the mail-in rebate. On the Verizon website the rebate is INSTANT, but NO weekend deliveries! Even if you mail the rebate in your prolly only lookin at 3-4 weeks to get your $100 back in the mail..... or so I believe.

medicTHREE

Reaction score
fedex DOES do weekends. Call in and order in the mornging, pay for saturday delivery. Saturday delivery is not part of ANY overnight shipping option, Saturday delivery is an add on for UPS, USPS, and FEDEX.

OP
unkut

unkut

Reaction score
Actually NO, according to a Verizon mgr. and online mgr I spoke to this evening, there is NOT an option for them to schedule a weekend delivery! She said they ship next business day, which will be Monday. So thats not gonna happen.......

tsguy52

Reaction score
Here's some proof guys - Saturday Shipping will be available at this time!!!

satship.jpg

medicTHREE

Reaction score
Actually NO, according to a Verizon mgr. and online mgr I spoke to this evening, there is NOT an option for them to schedule a weekend delivery! She said they ship next business day, which will be Monday. So thats not gonna happen.......

I've had a few phones delivered on saturdays and now someone says they found the option. You just have to ask WHILE ordering. There will be a charge to upgrade it(say you are willing to pay it) and they will do it. I've done it as recently as the imagio, and on the storm and curve before. They HAVE to offer it as an option for emergencies, so it is in the system. Like we've all seen before, reps don't always know what they are talking about.

Again, just ask while ordering. FWIW, I've been told that telesales is doing instant rebate. call THIS NUMBER FOR INTERNET TELESALES 18663387390. This is the "business line" but they can and will help anyone.

model.consumer

Reaction score
bill to account for vzw in-store purchase?

If you buy it in a Verizon store will they let it be billed to your Verizon account? Or do you have to pay cash/credit/debit right away?