a question

matt192004

Reaction score
I was not sure where to put this thread so desided here my question is does anyone know when the google play store will let verizon customers bill app purchases (books, apps, etc to there monthly bill? I know vz has it own app store but it does not update regular and doesnt have the latest books avabile for purchase IF google play is not going to support carrier billing for verizon wireless is there another site that is similar to the google play store but does carrier billing for verizon wireless?
thank you for your time and help

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Idk if the play store will ever let you bill purchases to your account... it seems logical, but you just never know :)

Perhaps someone else will know more about this :)

drew96dawg

Reaction score
Idk if the play store will ever let you bill purchases to your account... it seems logical, but you just never know :)

Perhaps someone else will know more about this :)

I doubt they would do that because they would still need their own payment system for people with tablets and unactivated phones

Sent from my DROID2 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Apparently they have and will start allowing you to bill to your account on the 18th of October... so tomorrow... and there's a 25$ Max per line.

drew96dawg

Reaction score
Apparently they have and will start allowing you to bill to your account on the 18th of October... so tomorrow... and there's a 25$ Max per line.

Interesting is there gonna be a way to opt out?

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I'm sure all you have to do is pay on the spot... :) believe me I'll be looking into that too.. my son will drive me poor if I don't shut that down lol... 25$ at a time lol.

drew96dawg

Reaction score
I'm sure all you have to do is pay on the spot... :) believe me I'll be looking into that too.. my son will drive me poor if I don't shut that down lol... 25$ at a time lol.

Lol how old is your son

edwinmiller

Reaction score
Except Google Play there is no any other alternative that doing carrier billing for Verizon wireless but it is unclear yet if the $25 limit is a per purchase limit or per month limit. I am assuming that $25 will be a monthly limit rather than life time.

OP
M

matt192004

Reaction score
as of when I write this post it does not give the option of bill to my verizon wireless are whatever the name of it will be but the $25.00 limit at worse case should be monthly but is it $25 limit for all phones on an account are is it $25 for each individual phone number on the account? also when will the service start and will there be an update to the google play store right before the service starts?