Verizon Carrier Billing

hradek422

Reaction score
I've been searching and searching for any threads that have people with the same issue, and there are very few reports of it. Here's the problem:

Verizon Carrier billing is supposed to be available in the Play store. For a while, I had it. Now, it's completely gone. I was reading somewhere that Google has done something with the Play store and the Play services that is making it not work correctly. I have tried apps, and in-app purchases, and nothing has the "Bill to My Verizon Account" option. I made 100% sure that billing purchases to my Verizon account is allowed on my Verizon settings. This is not a Verizon issue, it is an issue with the Play store.

My Galaxy S3 is running 4.1.1 VRBLK3 Stock Rom, Rooted (And no, the option wasn't available without root either).
My Google Play Services app is on Version 2.0.12 (543433-10) and my Google Play Store is on version 3.10.10
Is anyone else having this issue? Is anybody able to use carrier billing? People who are having the issue, is there anything you've tried to fix it? People who aren't having the issue, what versions of Play Services and Play Store do you have?
Any helpful responses to this are appreciated.

Last edited:

emoge

Reaction score
My carrier billing does not work either its a pain but I just have been using a prepaid visa card instead of my debit card so it doesn't go crazy and I have a record of purchases still

OP
H

hradek422

Reaction score
Yeah, it's not an issue of having to use a prepaid card. My debit card works fine. But when I am running close to the end of a pay period, and don't want to charge it to my debit card, the $25.00 limit that I can charge to Verizon would be nice to use. Is there anything you guys have done to try to fix your carrier billing?

emoge

Reaction score
Have you tried calling and asking if you have a purchase blocker on the line? And if so if.they will remove it for you