Help With Purchase

OP
unkut

unkut

Reaction score

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You should listen to tsguy52 seeing as he works for verizon. the saturday may not be available for every person, just call up the telesales and do it that way and tell them you want to upgrade your shipping to saturday shipping.

medicTHREE

Reaction score
How did you find that selection? It's only allowing me to get the overnight!

I dunno.. it was just available at the time. Did you see **** for shipping selection?

Haha.... I tried to tell ya only next business day.....

And I tried to tell ya that you can call in and get it next day saturday. Call the number I listed. I will bet you my droid that it can be done.

lauriep

Reaction score
tsguy, that option did not come up when I ordered last night. It only gave you the free overnight shipping option. I looked everywhere, and I order online all the time, and it wasn't there.

medicTHREE

Reaction score
call the number above, they can adjust shipping on it if you do it right at 8 am

lauriep

Reaction score
unkut, I asked BB if they could bill to my account, and they said no, but all of the stores are giving so many different answers, it would be worth asking yours.

If not, though, you will probably have to decide to eat the rebate (for 30 days) and get it at a Verizon store...

medicThree, what number did you call to get Sat. deliv?

medicTHREE

Reaction score
The post on top of page 2 has the business tellesales number, they will help you.

Only VZW corporate stores can bill to account. ONLY. If BB or WM did it they wouldn't make any money.

lauriep

Reaction score
The telesales CANNOT change your shipping method if you order online. The online is totally automated and cannot be changed once your order has processed. I called at PRECISELY 8 a.m. My order was already in warehouse to be shipped, and by the time I got home, 8:15, I had the email with tracking # and shipment conf. So, Monday it is. They couldn't even cancel that order and do another one. But if you originally called to order, they can do it then.