Help with Facebook app

BryanC423

Reaction score
I am trying to get my Facebook posts to show up on my status updates instead of the News Feed. Any idea how to change this?

bamfsig45

Reaction score
I am trying to get my Facebook posts to show up on my status updates instead of the News Feed. Any idea how to change this?
The news feed includes status updates. But if you go online and look at Status updates your own dont show up under status updates, just your friends. If im wrong then please correct me.

denlem

Reaction score
I'm trying to figure that out too. Seems by default it puts you into NEWS FEED instead of LIVE FEED. While the news feed is just what facebook decides is important, the live feed will show everything (usually). Since we're stuck with the news feed, we're missing a lot of posts. Not good.

OP
B

BryanC423

Reaction score
True, I was wondering if that was something I could change or not. If it is the way it is, then so be it

lcollins1917

Reaction score
Change facebook login

Anyone know how I can change my facebook login on my phone to ME - My daughter signed in as her the first time and now it always comes up to her page when I click on the facebook icon. Any suggestions?

RbS1920

Reaction score
How do I access my inbox messages using the facebook app? I just bought the droid and I am having trouble figuring out facebook.