facebook issues?

cheerupemokid875

Reaction score
I use the facebook full site in my browser and yesterday its been giving me problems. When I click any pictures they don't open in their own page like they used to they open in this black box that doesn't make them any larger and doesn't let you scroll to see the comments. Also it has a close tab but it doesn't actually close the box. Also I keep getting stuck on news feed and when I try to go to live feed it just brings me to facebook touch.

My aunt and mom both have the droid and I used theirs to see if it was just facebook changing things but it was working fine. Anyone know how to fix this?

KaosMaster

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
SCH-I545 Galaxy S4 (Verizon)
Why not just use the facebook for Android from the market? I have little issues with it! They just released the new version 1.5.1 about two weeks ago. Plus you get alot more features!

teraj131

Reaction score
I have the Droid Pro and also have the facebook for android, however it only shows me 3 posts, even when I click refresh. Then, on my notifications, it will tell me someone responded to a post I wrote but when I click it-it goes to a white screen so I am unable to see what post they wrote on....any suggestions? Please and thank you. (also, which is better Droid Pro or Droid X?

KaosMaster

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
SCH-I545 Galaxy S4 (Verizon)
I have the Droid Pro and also have the facebook for android, however it only shows me 3 posts, even when I click refresh. Then, on my notifications, it will tell me someone responded to a post I wrote but when I click it-it goes to a white screen so I am unable to see what post they wrote on....any suggestions? Please and thank you. (also, which is better Droid Pro or Droid X?

If you are running stock then i would say just rip out and reinstall from market. ;)

My fb issue is with the videos, most when clicked say cannot play this video.???? D1 rooted fb for android

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

If the videos are in a format you phone will not play...then you need to get a differnt video player loaded on your phone. ;)