Help wit new .MTZ format

Reaction score
Alright, i dont understand why they switched the format but, i can not replace files and icons like i could in the zip format can someone please tell me what program i need to open this format??? My computer cant even open it REALLY Annoying why fix something that is not broke???

Reaction score
Alright, i dont understand why they switched the format but, i can not replace files and icons like i could in the zip format can someone please tell me what program i need to open this format??? My computer cant even open it REALLY Annoying why fix something that is not broke???

I agree the new format is very annoying. However you can use 7zip to open them. Its a free Windows program.

arpitbull

Reaction score
Rename it to whatever.zip then when your done back to .mtz.

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Use 7 zip to zip and unzip the new themes. When you go to save them, highlight all of the folders and description file, right click and go down to 7 zip, click on add to archive and follow the format in the pic:
newthemesystem.png