Pleassse HELP!! Droid X Moto Splash screen

Rooting.Noob

Reaction score
Ok so I have the Droid X. Flashed over the flyx rom last night. Everything worked fine. But read on here about the rubiX 1.0 focused. So i wanted to try it out. So i downloaded the zip using rom manager. Following the intstructions given I attempted to flash to this. Now I am new to this kind of operation OBVIOUSLY. Downloaded the zip. rebooted to clock work recovery, wiped the data and cache did the system format and data format and cache format. and then went to go install from sd. but i couldnt find the file. So i turned it off thinking it would reboot and i could try to locate the file. but it didnt. Ive been stuck on the moto splash screen. I tried the battery pull over 15x. I tried reading on how to flash back but I just cant seem to get it to work idk why?! I used the 2.2 sdf file in RSD Lite and that didnt work idk why. Im literally FREAKING OUT and hoping someone here can be of GREAT help. I dont even care about the stock froyo! Even if theres a way to put RubiX 1.0 on it thats fine. I just want it back and working. PLEASSSEEE!

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Why didn't the sbf work? What did RSD say?

Sent from my DROIDX

OP
R

Rooting.Noob

Reaction score
I'll try again to get exact code of what it said sorrry for the delay!!

OP
R

Rooting.Noob

Reaction score
UGHHHH battery is dead great so now I have to charge it... it said something about chipset 50 is not supported?!?

paulp04

Reaction score
There are a few 2.2 sbf files. One is the leak and one is the real deal. You must have the real deal to make this work. I can't help you with the right sbf files either... Also, your phone shouldn't die while sbf-ing.... it should be charging while connected. What OS are you using?

Sent via DROID X 2.2 rooted running Rubix Focused 1.0 on Verizon Wireless

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
I am not familiar with the X, but be patient. It's late. You're not toast and I'm sure someone will be along to help you get this fixed.

paulp04

Reaction score
The sbf you want is called
VRZ_MB810_2. 3.15_1FF_01. sbf
Google it, find it, flash it!

Sent via DROID X 2.2 rooted running Rubix Focused 1.0 on Verizon Wireless

teknotronik

Reaction score
Don't try to SBF a drained X. Only issues will occur. Plug it in and charge it for 2 hours. Nothing worse then a bad reflash from a dead battery. (Don't forget USB charging takes forever)