HELP! Unable to flash using CWRM.

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
Are all those kernals the same? I would assume I would use the 50uv but with one? There are like 8 lol

Sent from my Evil Fascinate, Comavolt oc 1.2 ghz...
The descriptions are pretty specific...

theres:

TW voodoo and nonvoodoo <~~~~~you want these(im running the -50uv)
AOSP voodoo and nonvoodoo

OK thanks I'm getting the hang on it. Quick question why don't you go higher than 1ghz? I'm sure you can at least go to 1.2 with a 50uv.

I do but im testin battery life and diff kernels...ill b swapping to OTB v1.2 tonight to overclock and test my limits...so far ive gotten 1.5ghz almost stable all day

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums

Nas

Reaction score
The descriptions are pretty specific...

theres:

TW voodoo and nonvoodoo <~~~~~you want these(im running the -50uv)
AOSP voodoo and nonvoodoo

OK thanks I'm getting the hang on it. Quick question why don't you go higher than 1ghz? I'm sure you can at least go to 1.2 with a 50uv.

I do but im testin battery life and diff kernels...ill b swapping to OTB v1.2 tonight to overclock and test my limits...so far ive gotten 1.5ghz almost stable all day

Let me no how the battery is with otb at 1.2 ghz thats where I mostly stay at. I just ran the otb kernal hope it runs as good as comavolt on the Battery. To go back if I wanted it can just reflash that comavolt kernal?

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score

Let me no how the battery is with otb at 1.2 ghz thats where I mostly stay at. I just ran the otb kernal hope it runs as good as comavolt on the Battery. To go back if I wanted it can just reflash that comavolt kernal?

Only if itd been updated to support edify scripting...if your running the newest v3.0+ CWMR...

Nas

Reaction score

Only if itd been updated to support edify scripting...if your running the newest v3.0+ CWMR...

Yea it won't let me go back, I guess I'm stuck lol.

OP
T

Timdotthomas

Reaction score
I just noticed that in your thread with the link to Evil Fascinate v 3.4.1, you mentioned that a kernal was packaged with this rom. Do I still need to flash a kernal first, then flash the ROM as your instructions state?

Sent from my Evil Samsung Fascinate