Request for assistance

Cloin

Reaction score
Hoping for some assistance in troubleshooting here, successfully rooted my phone and attempted to flash voodoo using the methods described in the following thread:

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/sa...safely-remove-bloatware-integrate-google.html

To my knowledge everything worked as described until I attempted to install voodoo. Upon doing so the phone booted very quickly back into what appeared to be the stock kernel/system. I lost my superuser.apk application but still retained the su and busybox files on my sd card. I have cwmod installed and can access it but the voodoo install appeared to have failed.

My problem is that I believe the device is still rooted, because when I launch adb shell it presents a # prompt, but when I attempt to perform a factory reset (I would like to start the whole process over) the procedure errors out with the message that partitioning failed and E:Can't mount /dev/block/mmcblk0p1 (Invalid argument).

I've tried the fix permissions and format SD card options within CW recovery without any luck. I also attempted to use Odin to restore factory kernel/system status but the problem persists. My goal right now is to get everything back to factory and start all over, any advice would be much appreciated.