Help Please! Screen lags after using some apps.

Lothario19

Reaction score
I was hoping someone could help me in this matter. I have a Motorola Droid (1st gen). Recently, everytime I use some apps such as Maps, Browser or even playing a game (Wordfeud), once ill hit the home button, it'll take me to a blank home screen that will take about 15 seconds to load my apps. This happened with the regular home screen so I decided to try out Launcher Pro but the problem prevails. Could it be some of my apps? Anyone else has this problem as well? I'd greatly appreciate it if you could provide some feedback on this. Thanks.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I was hoping someone could help me in this matter. I have a Motorola Droid (1st gen). Recently, everytime I use some apps such as Maps, Browser or even playing a game (Wordfeud), once ill hit the home button, it'll take me to a blank home screen that will take about 15 seconds to load my apps. This happened with the regular home screen so I decided to try out Launcher Pro but the problem prevails. Could it be some of my apps? Anyone else has this problem as well? I'd greatly appreciate it if you could provide some feedback on this. Thanks.

Lot's of people have that, it's known as redraw. I thought that having a different launcher helped it, but apparently that's not true.

OP
L

Lothario19

Reaction score
Thanks man, I actually looked up the problem and seemed to have found a solution. Thanks for the help!