HELP! Pics won't save from camera anymore!

spydergirl

Reaction score
When I take pics from my camera now, they won't save in my gallery or any other folders! When I take the pic, the little image goes down into the thumbnail @ the bottom left, but then it goes blank & when I click on it, nothing happens. When I search my gallery & folders, they're all empty.

I recently cleaned out my gallery & folders & deleted everything just to clean things up a bit, and the problem started after that. I must have accidentally changed some kind of setting, but I can't figure out how to fix it. HELP !!!

Sent from my DROID Pro using Tapatalk 2

mahdeennave

Reaction score
Same problem

I'm having the exact same issue with pictures not saving properly. I changed nothing recently, and come up zilch with solutions so far. Any help would be great.

OP
spydergirl

spydergirl

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm ready to take the phone in to a VZN store to have someone look at it. I was hoping some phone-geeks on the forums would be able to help me figure it out. If you get yours figured out, please post up the solution and I'll be sure to do the same. Thanks.

Instantwill

Reaction score
spydergirl said:
When I take pics from my camera now, they won't save in my gallery or any other folders! When I take the pic, the little image goes down into the thumbnail @ the bottom left, but then it goes blank & when I click on it, nothing happens. When I search my gallery & folders, they're all empty.

I recently cleaned out my gallery & folders & deleted everything just to clean things up a bit, and the problem started after that. I must have accidentally changed some kind of setting, but I can't figure out how to fix it. HELP !!!

Had the same issue a while back. Turned out to be a faulty memory card. Try un-mounting and re-mounting the card. I had to do this several times until I replaced the card.

OP
spydergirl

spydergirl

Reaction score
THANK YOU !!!!! That was exactly the problem and now I can take pics again and save files. THANK YOU !!!! :)