Help Needed

Nosnhoj

Reaction score
Ello, I am new to the forum and have run into a problem. I was in the process of putting a custom rom on my wife's HTC Incdredible.... Here is what I did

Rooted HTC Inc with Unrevoked 3 "Complete" (side note, when I tap on SuperUser Icon the screen is blank. No Apps, no logs or settings show up)

Downloaded Titanium Backup and backed everything up

Downloaded ROM Manager Premium

Factory Data Reset.....settings/SD & phone storage/Reset Phone (side note....pictures, music and contacts are still on phone).

After reset all apps that were downloaded from MARKET were erased from phone. Went to MARKET and reinstalled ROM Manager and Titanium Backup. When I try to open ROM Manager or Titanium Backup

a box pops up and says "The application ROM Manager (process com.koushikdutta.rommanager) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again".

I went back to Market and downloaded another app that was on the phone before reset, downloaded it and tried running it. Force Close every time

I did some research online and read that Google Talk might have something to do with communicating with Market so I went to the Talk Icon and it starts to open then its gone. Havent gotten Talk to open yet.

Market opens and I can search and dwonload any app I want. It's the apps that I download that wont open.

To sum everything up, I havent loaded a rom on the phone. The original rom and all software has not been modified but the apps that I pull from the market no longer open. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated

david14807

Reaction score
Sounds like you have to root again.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums