Screwed

kramer56

Reaction score
Ok I had verizon rest my phone today, I'm rooted and now I lost astro, rom manager,titanium, what can I do now.the market wont update itself,apps I download won't work, keep force closing, I have a new warranty phone on it's way but I have to get this unrooted. Can anyone please help asap

OP
K

kramer56

Reaction score
It keeps telling me that there is no such file found on the card. That is one of the problems I been having trying to do this

And I thought when you root the phone then the htc sync had to be gone, I plugged my phone in the laptop and went to disk drive and G came up and htc sync was there as an application?

Ok when I go to hboot mode its still s-off btw when I go to revovery and the card must be loading or something then its shows the pmg1 img thingy from sd card and it is saying wrong image, lol Is that why I cant download anything to it and the phone cant find the files that I know are there. what should I do at this point cuz nothing else is working, my warranty phone is on the way but they gonna charge me for this pile lol

Last edited:
OP
K

kramer56

Reaction score
why does it not see the files or the sd card for that matter? I know the are there but it isnt recognizing the img on the card or something, where do I go to check if the fat32 got changed somehow.

And what removable disk G: and then H: I get both opening when I plug to laptop and say disk drive, I have saved files to both of them and they show up from recovery but can't read or open either, ODD?

What about USB debugging? on/off

No matter what I try it keeps saying the files are not found even tho i see them and click on them, I am so scratching my head now?

Last edited:
OP
K

kramer56

Reaction score
OK I know what verizon will give me for a trade anyone think of buying this from me and how much?

barski

Reaction score
I might be interested in it, how much do you want for it or how much does Verizon offer?

enlightened

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You can't sell it through here. We are not liable for any transactions that take place so please move to an off-forum location.

barski

Reaction score
95-100 but how I go about selling it I dont know lol.

Yea, its kinda hard to sell a not properly working phone. Is it in the 1 year hardware warranty yet? If so figure out a way to brick it and send it in.

As for selling, eBay would be your safest and best bet.

Chris-pee

Reaction score

Yea, its kinda hard to sell a not properly working phone. Is it in the 1 year hardware warranty yet? If so figure out a way to brick it and send it in.

Yea do that, cause insurance fraud and dishonesty are good for everyone!

sbenson

Silver Member
Reaction score

WTF? Because of people like you, Verizon is going to continue to tighten control over what they will allow in the future. Whether it be warranties, bootloaders, tethering- people like you abuse the system and the rest of us get screwed. Way to go, great advice. Thanks! :clap::yr1:

OP
K

kramer56

Reaction score
Dont worry people the phone is under warranty and is being replaced, Enlightened Id rather fix the issue and keep the damn thing, funny how all you people see the last few posts and comment on them but not one has tried to help ME out and fix the damn thing. If I can get it back working right and unrooted to normal mode I want to keep it cuz Im used to it, JUST NEED HELP lol

Enlightened can you please pm so I can fix this thing,

Last edited:

barski

Reaction score

:rofl3: Some people are so gullible. I love how someone asks for honest help and then other people start there own rant about what some else posts. Lets try to fix the problem.

back on topic... I would just give it the good old factory reset from within the phone, then unroot it if you can....im not the greatest with dinc but the droid x has many 1 click methods and im sure the droid incredible does to. Sorry for turning your thread into a flame war.

Last edited:

Chris-pee

Reaction score

:rofl3: Some people are so gullible. I love how someone asks for honest help and then other people start there own rant about what some else posts. Lets try to fix the problem.

back on topic... I would just give it the good old factory reset from within the phone, then unroot it if you can....im not the greatest with dinc but the droid x has many 1 click methods and im sure the droid incredible does to. Sorry for turning your thread into a flame war.

I am gullible? You talk about honesty and then suggest someone do something dishonest. Hypocritical.

Look at this thread , seems to be some good links here.
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-incredible-hacks/120301-dinc-issues-there-sbf.html

OP
K

kramer56

Reaction score
I dont care who is pissed or fighting, I like my phone but something is seriously wrong with it and need it fixed asap. If i upgrade i will sell it somewhere. GEEZ!!!!!!!!!!!

Where is the root of my sd card, how do I get things there?

Last edited: