Help, need volunteers!

pointzero1

Reaction score
Hi yall, I finally got my Droid X today. Yay, waited 2 months. Anywho, now that I got it finally, I can now start making cases for it. I see my first working prototype to be done in 2-4 weeks. And so I was hoping, if anyone would be interested in doing a review / preview of my cases when that time comes.

These review units will be free and only require you to write back to me with your thoughts on it, before it goes into production... think of it as beta testing. Oh, and you must live in the US. But aside from that, if you are interested please let me know, by replying in this thread, it would be much appreciated!

Just a note:
Only a few people will receive the review unit, since I obviously can't afford giving free cases out to everyone. I will pm the people who gets chosen for the reviews. So you know who are, and the rest will be notified here when all the spots get full.

Please reply here, do not PM me.
I will PM you in about 2 weeks, IF you were chosen.

Thanks!

Last edited:

jloya

Reaction score
I would be more than happy to help you :) feel free to let me know when youd like to get started etc.

OP
P

pointzero1

Reaction score
IT's definitely not too late. People will be contacted closer to the prototype date. So, give it at least a week maybe 2 before any of you get a pm from me.

Add more info, or be clever to stand out and better your chances from others :] I'd prefer everyone to reply to this thread instead of PMing me for a chance to help out. But one person pmed me earlier and told me they have both extended and regular battery, info like this is very helpful and can better your chances of being chosen.

glucar

Reaction score
I am interested and am using both the extended and regular batteries as well. I also use the Body Guardz full body film if that makes any difference as well.

vatothe0

Reaction score
I'll throw my name in the hat....

I currently have a naked X that I keep in my pocket. I use a car dock daily so our would be interesting to see how your case works with it.

Of all my previous phone/case combos, I liked the soft touch case for the blackberries. Not bulky, good protection, doesn't get hung up in your pocket.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

BodyBagz

Reaction score
I would be quite interested in giving your case a test drive. I work as a Civilian Military Technician, and as such, I tend to beat up my phone a bit while rolling around under and on top of Military equipment. I have had to fight myself from buying an Otterbox simply because I dont see them being as worthwhile as the price suggests.

vatothe0

Reaction score
I would be quite interested in giving your case a test drive. I work as a Civilian Military Technician, and as such, I tend to beat up my phone a bit while rolling around under and on top of Military equipment. I have had to fight myself from buying an Otterbox simply because I dont see them being as worthwhile as the price suggests.

I only have experience with them on blackberries, but they are worth the money if you are extremely tough on phones.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Allnicksgone

Reaction score
I am looking for a simple case to protect my X in my pocket while working. I do a lot of lifting and physical work.

If you think your case fits my needs, I would be happy to review it.

Thank you.

hdebo

Reaction score
I would be happy to help test. I also will be switching between the stock and extended batteries.

frederick001

Reaction score
I'd be happy to help. I have the extended & standard battery, along with the verizon/motorola car dock.

zoe

Reaction score
add me to the list...

yet another one who keeps the droidx in their pocket... went so far as testing a bunch of cardboard mockups of the various droid models to see which would work for me. i've started making a fabric sleeve/pouch lined with ridiculously soft fleece to keep it safer, as keeping it slim is a huge factor in my opinion. i still miss the custom leather treo case i had a few years back, set me back a lot of $$$ but it was worth it. easily accessible, covered the screen when needed and was completly out of the way of the screen when needed. current droidx cases i've looked at still require a screen protector as far as i can tell, it seems they don't cover much more than the body, and while that's great during use, if i pocket the droidx the screen is still exposed so not really much help