Help Me Decided Which Droid To Get

kristoff125

Reaction score
Snapple..I think it would be wise to wait a few days to hear about the actual specs of the droid x and 2, which will supposedly be announced June 23rd. But hey, its your phone.

That would be ideal, but I cant be cellphone less, and my BlackBerry wont charge.

With that 30 day satisfaction thing, does it reset every time you use it? Is there a limit to how many times you can?

While I do understand your plight, how badly will you truly need your cellphone for 3 days? If it is for work, I can understand that you would need a mobile phone for convenience, but I'm pretty sure if you explain your story, they'd be okay with it until wednesday. We're (I'm) pretty sure the X will be available on wednesday, but if its not, which I highly recommend you, if you at anyway can, wait to see if it is. But I do understand how hard it is to not have a phone for any length of time. If the X is not available by wednesday or within a few days of that, I would go for the original droid, but be prepared to use your 30-day satisfaction for when the X does come out. The only real reason I'm telling you that you should wait instead of get the droid and use the 30 day thing is because you would only have the droid for 3 days if the X came out on wednesday... So, yeah. :greendroid: > :iphone:

You do know there's a big difference between announced and released for sale right?

Barkleyfan

Reaction score
I've found Moto to be a bit sturdier than the HTC phones.

a bit? how about much.

Well, I haven't had to replace any Moto screens. I've done 2 HTC screens. I have a Moto V505 from the OLD days. Kids have beat it as a play phone. Also have an old V93 titanium or somethin like that, first color screen moto ever. Still works, but it's analog. Have had several nokias and HTC's, and an apple, but I've had them break. I like to tinker with things, so I repaired the screens on my HTC Kaiser and HTC Excalibur. My experience is that Moto just makes more durable handsets. The Droid is metal. The HTC's are all plastic chassis. The Droid Gorilla Glass isn't indestructible, but it's a lot sturdier than the HTC screens.

kristoff125

Reaction score
I've found Moto to be a bit sturdier than the HTC phones.

a bit? how about much.

Well, I haven't had to replace any Moto screens. I've done 2 HTC screens. I have a Moto V505 from the OLD days. Kids have beat it as a play phone. Also have an old V93 titanium or somethin like that, first color screen moto ever. Still works, but it's analog. Have had several nokias and HTC's, and an apple, but I've had them break. I like to tinker with things, so I repaired the screens on my HTC Kaiser and HTC Excalibur. My experience is that Moto just makes more durable handsets. The Droid is metal. The HTC's are all plastic chassis. The Droid Gorilla Glass isn't indestructible, but it's a lot sturdier than the HTC screens.

I was saying a bit is an understatement, how about much sturdier.